DNC Check & Number Look-up Service
With the ever changing and updating of privacy laws, it’s imperative for businesses to only create touch-points with consumers who are receptive to promotional content. And that is why it’s important to ensure that the list you market to is clear of DNC registered contacts.
1. DNC Check: Remove DNC registered numbers
National Do Not Call (DNC) Registry: Launched on 2nd January 2014. DNC indicates that databases collected without consent will have to be verified against the registry. SMS can be sent only if:
- The number is not in the DNC registry
- Consent to be contacted is granted
Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA): Launched on 2nd July 2014 – The PDPA allows individuals to register their Singapore telephone numbers, to opt out of receiving marketing phone calls, text messages and faxes from organizations.
- Remove DNC registered contacts from your list
- $0.015 per entry
2. Number Look-up: Removes numbers that are not in use
Number Lookup is a value-added service to check the validity of the contact numbers in Singapore, Malaysia or Indonesia. When you submit a list of contact numbers to be checked, inactive numbers will be marked as invalid in the report; the availability and network provider will also be indicated.
- Number data
- Availability (Valid/invalid)
- Network provider (SingTel/M1/Starhub)