1) National Do Not Call (DNC) Registry
Launched on 2nd January 2014. DNC indicates that databases collected without consent will have to be verified against the registry. SMS can be sent only if:
- The number is not in the DNC registry
- Consent to be contacted is granted
2) Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
Launched on 2nd July 2014 – The PDPA provides for the establishment of a national Do Not Call (DNC) Registry. It allows individuals to register their Singapore telephone numbers, to opt out of receiving marketing phone calls, text messages and faxes from organizations.
- Remove DNC registered contacts from your list
- $0.012 per entry